Active Learning is the leading provider of ITIL Training and Certification in the Philippines.
What You Get
- ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Exam
- FREE 1 year subscription to My ITIL
- 2.5 days of high quality Classroom or Live Online training
- 2 ITIL 4 Foundation Simulation Exams with Answer Keys
- 17 Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- ITIL 4 Quick Reference Guide
- ITIL Glossary
- Accredited ITIL 4 Instructor
- 90+% pass rate
- AXELOS approved courseware
- Official ITIL Foundation certificate from AXELOS (Digital)
- Exam Prep Guarantee
- Email consultation with instructor for 30 days
ITIL is a set of best practices that has become the leading framework for Information Technology Services Management (ITSM) by many organizations. This ITIL Foundation certification program is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables candidates to look at IT service management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services.
In addition to the existing benefits of aligning IT goals and objectives with the business, improving quality and reducing cost of operation, ITSM and ITIL now emphasize the following areas:
- Assist in transforming IT Service Management onto a strategic business asset
- Assist in defining and managing the complete lifecycle of IT Service Management Process
- Provide a holistic approach to IT service management, embracing agile practices.
Who Should Attend
This ITIL training and certification program is for professionals interested in understanding concepts of ITIL. These include:
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL Framework
- Those who want to understand how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted ITIL
- General IT knowledge
About the Exam
This ITIL training and certification program lasts two and a half days and the exam takes place at the end of the training.
Training is always and only offered with the respective exam.
- Multuiple choice
- 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40) - 65%
- 60 minutes
- Closed Book
About My ITIL Subscription
My ITIL is an online subscription to the latest resources and content that will help you apply what you have learned during the ITIL training and certification program to the workplace, as well as developing your skills and knowledge in line with future innovations in IT service management. My ITIL gives you access to:
- Online subscription to various ITIL publications and templates to help you progress your ITIL journey
- Exclusive white papers
- CPD tools to map out a professional development path
- Professional endorsement through a digital badge aligned to your ITIL Foundation certificate.
ITIL 4 Certification Scheme
After completing this ITIL training and certification program, you can advance your credentials further by pursuing the following ITIL training and certifications:
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional (Coming Soon)
- ITIL 4 Strategic Leader (Coming Soon)
- ITIL Master (Coming Soon)
Introduction to ITIL 4
- Purpose of ITIL
- Evolution of ITIL
- Definitions: Service, IT Service, ITSM
- About ITIL 4
- The ITIL 4 Certification Scheme
- ITIL 4 Foundation Exam
Key Concepts of Service Management
- Products and Service Offering
- Service Relationships
- Utility and Warranty
The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Introduction to the Four Dimensions of
- Organizations and People
- Information and Technology
- Partners and Suppliers
- Value Streams and Processes
- External factors
Service Value System
- Service Value System
- Inputs and Outcome of the SVS
- Components of the SVS
Service Value Chain
- Introduction to ITIL 4 Service Value
- Service Value Chain Activities
- Design & Transition
- Deliver & Support
- Service Value Chain Interaction with
ITIL 4 Guiding Principles
- Introduction to ITIL 4 Guiding
- Focus on value
- Start where you are
- Progress iteratively with feedback
- Collaborate and promote visibility
- Think and work holistically
- Keep it simple and practical
- Optimize and automate
- Interaction of ITIL Guiding Principles
General Management Practices
- Continual Improvement
- Information Security Management
- Relationship Management
- Supplier Management
- Architecture Management
- Knowledge Management
- Measuring and Reporting
- Organizational and Change Management
- Portfolio Management
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Service Financial Management
- Strategy Management
- Workforce and Talent Management
Service Management Practices
- Change Control
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Service Desk
- Service Level Management
- Service Request Management
- Service Configuration Management
- Availability Management
- Capacity and Performance Management
- IT Asset Management
- Monitoring and Event Management
- Release Management
- Service Continuity Management
Technical Management Practices
- Deployment Management
- Infrastructure and Platform Management
- Software Development and Management
"The instructor did very well. He is proficient in the ITIL course content. I liked all the topics and I'm most interested in Guiding Principles part."
IT Administrative Coordinator, Eight Under Par (Pawnshop Operator), Inc.
"Our instructor has deep knowledge about the course, he gave us more examples. Informative, much to learn."
Technical Services Division Head, Eight Under Par (Pawnshop Operator), Inc.
"Our instructor was able to relate the ITIL practices to real-life situations."
System Infrastructure Analyst, Eight Under Par (Pawnshop Operator), Inc.
"The instructor is knowledgeable and experienced about the subject. Easy to understand (course content)."
Specialized Projects Unit Head, Eight Under Par (Pawnshop Operator), Inc.
"The instructor makes it a lot easier to remember important items relevant for the exam."
Risk Management Specialist, Land Bank of the Philippines
"Excellent just like in the PPO course. He was able to conduct himself properly and teach the material."
Associate Manager, Accenture
"The instructor was very good in explaining the concepts. His diagrams, mnemonics and examples were very helpful. He was able to simplify and package the concepts to help us better remember them. He was also engaging, which kept us attentive during the entire training."
Information Technology Officer II, Department of Education
"Excellent! Class was not boring and explanations were clear. Good job!"
Team Leader, Sykes Asia Inc.
"Excellent instructor. Easily understood."
Infrastructure Manager, Pascual Laboratories Inc.
"Consistently provides helpful tips and anecdotes that relate to several topics within the course. Highlights important points and makes sure to repeat them every so often to ensure retention. Excellent instructor."
Network Supervisor, Smart Communications Inc.