Do you want to turn your technical expertise to a rewarding teaching opportunity? At ActiveLearning, we strive to create a network of exceptional instructors who will deliver world-class training that would improve the careers of students who take our courses. Join the ActiveLearning faculty and experience the fulfillment of helping others upgrade their skills and careers!
You will be tasked to teach the following courses:
- Must have at least 3 years of non-overlapping experience in using various features of Excel for data processing, including:
- Functions such as XLOOKUP, VLOOKUP, IF, AND, OR, Dates, Strings, SUMIF, COUNTIF, etc.
- Named Ranges
- Sharing and Protecting Workbooks
- Data Validation
Nice to haves
- Knowledge in the following topics a definite advantage:
- Power Query
- Power BI
- Creating Dashboards
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel Associate Certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to teach from home
- A conducive environment to deliver online training
- Stable Internet connection suitable for teaching online
Take the next step.
If you believe you qualify, we invite you to email your resume for consideration to email@example.com, and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line (Ex. “Microsoft Excel Instructor”).