What You Get
- 3 days of High Quality Classroom or Live Online Training
- 21 Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- PMP Certified Trainer
- Comprehensive Courseware
- Course Completion Certificate
- Lunch, morning and afternoon refreshments
- Project Management Templates
- Hands-on Exercises using Microsoft Project
Who Should Attend
This project management training course is for people responsible for leading projects but have limited experience or knowledge of formal project management methods. Among those who can benefit from this course are:
- Administrators and managers responsible for coordinating, facilitating or managing projects and programs.
- Technical professionals and engineers moving into project leadership and coordination
- General Managers responsible for projects and programs
- Members of process and performance improvement teams
- Business Planning Coordinators
Some involvement in implementing or leading projects.
Project Management Framework
- Project Management Process Overview
- Stakeholders and Project Organization
- Project Life Cycle Overview
- Introduction to Agile
- PM Skills needed for a successful project
- Setting Objectives and determining Business Value
- Creating a Project Charter
- Roles and responsibilities of PM and Project Sponsor
- Enrolling the Project Board
- Project HR/Communication
- Procurement Planning
Execution and Monitoring Processes
- Elements of Project Control
- Controlling Cost, Scope, Schedule, Quality
- Earned Value Analysis
- Issue Management
- Performance Reporting
- Project Closing / Project Transition
- Post-project evaluations
- How to apply and review for PMP certification
"The instructor didn't hesitate to share his knowledge and expertise in Project Management, he made complicated things simple through examples and personal experience. He also shared techniques that help us better appreciate this Project Management course. I will surely enroll in other courses. "
IT Project Manager, Dynamic Quest Inc.
"Beginner-friendly. As someone with little PM experience, I learned a lot of things that I can readily apply at work. "
Management Trainee, Carousell
"I liked everything. I've gained added knowledge through the course."
"The activities were balanced and really compelled students to put their recently acquired knowledge to the test."
Kantar Media Philippines
"Course 650: Project Management: Skills for Success is a course suitable to those who wanted to explore Project Management on the next level. Given the vast area of PM, the course was able to target specific key points that is applicable to different areas of the various attendees in the field of finance, hr, IT, engineering and event marketing all in one session because of the vast expertise of the Course Instructor. Thank you for this fun, lively and fruitful ^^ course activity!"
Transitions Optical Philippines Inc.