Do you want to turn your technical expertise to a rewarding teaching opportunity? At ActiveLearning, we strive to create a network of exceptional instructors who will deliver world-class training that would improve the careers of students who take our courses. Join the ActiveLearning faculty and experience the fulfillment of helping others upgrade their skills and careers!
Depending on your experience, you will be tasked to teach any of the following courses:
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- EC-Council Certified Penetration Testing Professional (CPENT)
- EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH)
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA CyberSecurity Analyst+ (CySA+)
- CompTIA PenTest+
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)
- At least 3 years of non-overlapping experience in the field of cybersecurity
- Experience with vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, conducting security audits, and handling security incidents
- Must hold certifications on any of the certifications specified in the job description
Nice to haves
- Teaching experience
- Degree in BS Computer Science or related course
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to teach from home
- A conducive environment to deliver online training
- Stable Internet connection suitable for teaching online
Take the next step.
If you believe you qualify, we invite you to email your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line (Ex. “Cybersecurity Instructor”).