20-Aug-2021 –MANILA, ActiveLearning Inc. – a leading provider of IT and project management training in the Philippines, just launched live online training courses on Microsoft Azure.
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform that allows users to create and manage applications through Microsoft’s data centers instead of maintaining their own servers and data centers.
An official Microsoft Learning Partner, ActiveLearning will conduct its first Microsoft Azure Fundamentals training course on Oct 11, 2021. The course will provide students with the foundational level knowledge on:
- Azure concepts
- Core Azure services
- Core solutions and management tools general security and network security concepts
- Governance, privacy, and compliance features
- Azure cost management and service level agreements
There are no prerequisites for taking this Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification training course. However, the more technical knowledge a student has, the more they will understand about cloud computing. This course is helpful for those who would like to prepare for the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification exam (Exam AZ-900).
The Microsoft Azure Administrator certification training is a 4-day course which will be held on Oct 12 – 15, 2021. The participants will learn how to:
- manage Azure subscriptions
- secure identities
- administer infrastructure
- configure virtual networking
- connect Azure and on-premises sites
- manage network traffic
- implement storage solutions
- create and scale virtual machines
- implement web apps and containers
- back up and share data
- monitor Azure solutions
This Microsoft Azure Administrator certification training course is aimed at aspiring Azure Administrators or those who would like to be certified as Microsoft Azure Administrators (Exam AZ-104).
Participants taking this course are expected to already have:
- Knowledge of Azure concepts at the level of Course AZ-900T00-A: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Experience in virtualization, networking, identity, and storage
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks
- Understanding of network configurations, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including users, groups, and role-based access control
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations
To know more about the courses, visit the following:
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Microsoft Azure Administrator
About ActiveLearning, Inc.
ActiveLearning is a trusted provider of IT training and certifications. It has helped thousands of organizations by equipping their teams with the IT skills necessary to implement their digital transformation initiatives.
Founded in 2006, ActiveLearning now offers a comprehensive training portfolio, including ITIL, agile, cybersecurity, web development, UX, cloud computing, and more. ActiveLearning’s courses are taught by expert instructors. Attendees enjoy learning through a combination of comprehensive instructor-led lectures and hands-on exercises. With ActiveLearning’s Virtual Labs, attendees can remotely access a virtual machine that’s already preconfigured with all the software tools that they will use throughout the course.