Depending on your experience, you will be asked to teach any of the following courses:
- At least 2 years of non-overlapping experience working with the course you are qualified to teach.
Nice to haves
- Back-end development experience using PHP, Java, C# or Python
- Back-end framework such as Laravel, Spring or Django, Node.js
- Front-end experience with ReactJS
- Database development, preferably using MySQL
- CMS such as WordPress or Drupal
- Teaching experience
- Degree in BS Computer Science, IT or related course
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to teach from home
- A conducive environment to deliver online training
- Stable Internet connection suitable for teaching online
Take the next step.
If you believe you qualify, we invite you to email your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line (Ex. “Web Development Instructor”).