Frequenty Asked Questions
What will I learn from the course?
When will the training be held?
The training will be held every Monday to Friday from August 3 – 20, 2020, 8am to 5pm.
Where will the training be held?
The training will be conducted through Live Online training.
What will be provided?
- Course files
- Access to our Learning Management System
Is the training absolutely free? What’s the catch?
The training is sponsored by TESDA, which is why it’s free. However, you are required to:
- Complete the course
- Report to us your employment status for the next 12 months after the training as part of the requirements of TESDA.
What are the qualifications to enroll in the program?
- Filipino Citizen
- At least 18 years old by July 31, 2020
- College graduate
- Must not be a current beneficiary of other government educational scholarship
- Basic computer usage knowledge
- Able to communicate both oral and written
- Physically and mentally fit
- With good moral character
- Can perform basic mathematical and logical computations
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Must have no pending criminal and administrative case
- Should be available on the training dates.
What’s the training like?
- The training will be conducted purely online. This means you can take the course from anywhere as long as you meet the minimum system requirements.
- You will have access to our Learning Management System where you can have access to learning resources like videos, web articles, and more.
- There will be take-home practical machine problems which you will be required to finish.
- There will be quizzes to assess your progress throughout the course.
- The training will be self-paced, allowing you to learn at your own time.
- Your instructor will be available to assist you should you have questions and to help you advance through the course. You can communicate with your instructor and classmates through the Learning Management System, chat, and video conferencing such as Google Meet or Zoom.
What technology requirements do I need to join the training?
- Windows PC
- 4GB RAM
- Internet connection of at least 5MBps
- Webcam (Optional, but recommended)
- Headset (Optional, but recommended)
What’s the screening process like?
You will be required to take an aptitude exam. We will inform you if you are admitted into the program or not.
How do I sign up?
- Make sure that you are qualified. See qualifications above.
- Fill up the TESDA learner’s profile form here.
- Send the following requirements to scholarship [at] activelearning.ph with the subject “TESDA Scholarship” by July 17, 2020.
- College Diploma
- Transcript of Records
- 2″ x 2″ picture
- Updated Resumé
- 1 government issued ID (Bring original for inspection, and photocopy for submission)
Where can I get more information?
For more information, please e-mail scholarship [at] activelearning.ph.