Do you want to turn your technical expertise to a rewarding teaching opportunity? At ActiveLearning, we strive to create a network of exceptional instructors who will deliver world-class training that would improve the careers of students who take our courses. Join the ActiveLearning faculty and experience the fulfillment of helping others upgrade their skills and careers!
You will be tasked to teach any of the following courses.
At least 2 years of non-overlapping experience working with:
- Spring framework and Spring MVC
- Database development, preferably using MySQL
- RESTful services using JAX-RS or Spring REST
- Application servers such as Tomcat
- Experience with Object-Oriented Analysis and Design using UML
- Clear understanding of various design patterns
- Development tools such as Eclipse, STS, Maven
Nice to haves
- Certifications in Java or Spring
- Teaching experience
- Degree in BS Computer Science or related course
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to teach from home
- A conducive environment to deliver online training
- Stable Internet connection suitable for teaching online
Take the next step.
If you believe you qualify, we invite you to email your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line (Ex. “Enterprise Java Instructor”).