Do you want to turn your technical expertise to a rewarding teaching opportunity? At ActiveLearning, we strive to create a network of exceptional instructors who will deliver world-class training that would improve the careers of students who take our courses. Join the ActiveLearning faculty and experience the fulfillment of helping others upgrade their skills and careers!
Depending on your experience, you will be asked to teach any of the following courses:
- At least 2 years of non-overlapping experience working with the course you are qualified to teach.
Nice to haves
- Back-end development experience using PHP, Java, C# or Python
- Back-end framework such as Laravel, Spring or Django, Node.js
- Front-end experience with ReactJS
- Database development, preferably using MySQL
- CMS such as WordPress or Drupal
- Teaching experience
- Degree in BS Computer Science, IT or related course
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to teach from home
- A conducive environment to deliver online training
- Stable Internet connection suitable for teaching online
Take the next step.
If you believe you qualify, we invite you to email your resume for consideration to email@example.com, and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line (Ex. “Web Development Instructor”).