21-Feb-2018 –MANILA, ActiveLearning Inc. – today, launched a new training course called “EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer – Java” The first run of the training will be conducted on April 25 to 27, 2018 at ActiveLearning’s training center in Greenhills, San Juan.
Java is embedded in more than 3 billion devices such as laptops, data centers, game consoles, super computers, mobile phones, smart cards, and many, more devices. Java is widely adopted because of its platform and architecture independent characteristics that encourage developers and industries alike.
This comprehensive course will provide hands-on training covering Java security features, policies, strengths, and weaknesses. It helps developers understand how to write secure and robust Java applications and provides advanced knowledge in various aspects of secure Java development that can effectively prevent hostile and buggy code.
This course can be attended by Network Server Administrators, Firewall Administrators, Security Testers, System Administrators, Risk Assessment Professionals, Penetration Testers and others.
The 3-day course will teach the participants how to:
- Java security principles and secure coding practices Java Security Platform, Sandbox, JVM, Class loading, Bytecode verifier, Security Manager, security policies, and Java Security Framework
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle, threat modelling, software security frameworks, and secure software architectures
- Best practices and standards and guidelines for secure file input/output and serialization
- Java input validation techniques, validation errors, and best practices
- Java exceptions, erroneous behaviors, and the best practices to handle or avoid them
- Secure authentication and authorization processes
- Java Authentication and Authorization Service (JAAS), its architecture, Pluggable Authentication Module (PAM) Framework, and access permissions through Java Security Model
- Secure Java concurrency and session management that includes Java Memory Model, Java Thread Implementation methods, secure coding practices, and guidelines for handling threads, race conditions, and deadlocks
- Core security coding practices of Java Cryptography that includes Encryption, KeyGenerator, implementation of Cipher Class,
- Digital Signatures, Secret Keys, and key management
- Various Java application vulnerabilities such as Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF), Directory Traversal vulnerability, HTTP Response Splitting attack, Parameter Manipulation, Injection Attacks and their countermeasures
- Coding testing and review techniques and practices
For more information about this course, visit:http://activelearning.ph/courses/ec-council-certified-secure-programmer-java-training-philippines.html
About ActiveLearning, Inc.
ActiveLearning, Inc. is the Philippines’ leading provider of Information Technology and Project Management education, where thousands of professionals take courses from application development to project management to network security, and much more.
Courses are taught by industry experts and learning is enhanced through a blend of in-depth lectures, workshops, and hands-on exercises.