- Competitive salary
- Collaborative working environment
- Normal working hours
- Work-life balance
- Company-issued laptop
- Company mobile line
ActiveLearning is currently seeking an ambitious and highly-skilled sales and marketing manager with a track record of exceptional, transformative management practices. In this role, you will increase productivity, inspire and motivate junior employees, and optimize our company’s market share. You will have tremendous opportunities to develop innovative policies and campaigns that shape the future of our organization. Candidates for this role will be creative, charismatic, knowledgeable, and exceptionally well-versed in the latest sales and marketing techniques as well as tried-and-true practices.
- Sales functions
- Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring, and forecasting
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Manage and coach the sales team—provide motivation and inspiration
- Set the precedent for excellence through leading by example
- Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value
- Develop and execute Go-to-Market strategy
- Marketing functions
- Create marketing plans, campaigns and oversee implementation
- Increase brand awareness and leads through marketing campaigns
- Make recommendations based on competitive research
- Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- At least 5 year experience in sales management in a corporate setting
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability in coaching a sales team
- Solid computer skills
- Willing to work in Greenhills, San Juan.
- Driven, committed to success while maintaining integrity
Advantages but not a must
- Experience in various digital marketing strategies
Take the next step.
APPLY NOW! Email your resume together with your application letter at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Sales and Marketing Manager“.