1. Types of Information we collect
- a. Information you give to us
- When you inquire about our services or purchase our services, we collect the information that you give to us. This may include your name, email address, contact numbers, course(s) to enroll, target date of training, and type of funding.
- When you purchase our services, we collect the information that you give to us. This may include your name, email address, contact numbers, course(s) to enroll, target date of training, mailing address, job title/position, and your meal restrictions.
- b. Information we collect when you participate in our services
- When you participate in our services, we collect information on your experience and performance during the training.
2. How we use your information
- We use your information that you give us and information we collect to:
- Improve our services
- Investigate what other courses you may need
- Address any concerns you may have regarding the training
- Develop new courses tailored to your needs
- Prevent and investigate activities that are in violation with ActiveLearning’s Training Services Agreement
3. How your information is shared
- We sometimes share your information with trusted third-party partners outside of ActiveLearning’s processes. We may also share your information to government agencies for legal purposes.
4. Your controls and choices
- As stated in the Data Privacy Act of 2012, we offer you the choices regarding on how your information is used, and how it is shared. These choices may include updating, viewing, correcting, and deleting information you provided us or information we collected during your training. It may also include to opt-out of receiving notifications, promotions, offers, or advertising from us
6. Information Security
- We have implemented physical, administrative, and technical security measures to keep your information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, or disclosure. In case of data breach, we are to follow the procedures as stated in the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
7. Contact Information
Last updated: 02/20/2019