ActiveLearning is currently seeking an ambitious and highly-skilled sales and marketing manager with a track record of exceptional, transformative management practices. In this role, you will increase productivity, inspire and motivate junior employees, and optimize our company’s market share. You will have tremendous opportunities to develop innovative policies and campaigns that shape the future of our organization. Candidates for this role will be creative, charismatic, knowledgeable, and exceptionally well-versed in the latest sales and marketing techniques as well as tried-and-true practices.
- Sales functions
- Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring, and forecasting to better understand the market
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Manage and coach the sales team—provide motivation and inspiration
- Set the precedent for excellence through leading by example
- Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value
- Develop and execute Go-to-Market strategy
- Marketing functions
- Create marketing plans, campaigns and oversee implementation
- Increase brand awareness and leads through marketing campaigns
- Make recommendations based on competitive research
- Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in management in a corporate setting
- Transformative approach to leadership that inspires and empowers others
- Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future
- Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from upper management
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity
Take the next step.
APPLY NOW! Email your resume together with your application letter at email@example.com with the subject “Sales and Marketing Manager“.