Do you want to turn your technical expertise to a rewarding teaching opportunity? At ActiveLearning, we strive to create a network of exceptional instructors who will deliver world-class training that will improve the careers of students who take our courses. Join the ActiveLearning faculty and experience the fulfillment of helping others upgrade their skills and careers!
You will be tasked to teach the official Microsoft Power BI course – Course PL-300T00: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst.
- Part-time and flexible schedule. We can schedule your classes based on your availability.
- Remote. Classes are conducted online so you can teach from your home.
- Deliver high-quality Power BI training to ActiveLearning’s clients
- Must strive to meet the clients’ expectation about the quality of classes that we offer
- Must maintain professional behavior and decent attire in class, particularly during the work-from-home or online classes
- At least 2 years of non-overlapping experience in Power BI, including data visualization & reporting, extracting data from different data sources, and cleaning, transforming & loading data.
- Good communication skills
Nice to haves
- Preferably Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate (Exam PL-300: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst)
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to teach from home
- A conducive environment to deliver online training
- Stable Internet connection suitable for teaching online
Take the next step.
If you think you are qualified for the position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for (Ex. “Power BI Instructor”).