What You Get
- ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Exam
- FREE ITIL Membership for 1st year
- 2.5 days of High Quality Classroom Training
- 2 ITIL 4 Foundation Simulation Exams with Answer Keys
- Access to ActiveLearning's ITIL 4 Exam Simulator
- 21 Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- ITIL 4 Quick Reference Guide
- ITIL Glossary
- Accredited ITIL 4 Trainer
- 90+% Pass Rate
- AXELOS approved Courseware
- Official ITIL Foundation Certificate from AXELOS (Digital)
- Exam Prep Guarantee
- Email consultation with instructor for 30 days
- Lunch, morning and afternoon refreshments
ITIL ® is a set of best practices guidance that has become a worldwide-adopted framework for Information Technology Services Management (ITSM) by many public & private organizations. In addition to the existing benefits of aligning IT goals and objectives with the business, improving quality and reducing cost of operation; ITSM and ITIL ® now emphasize the following areas:
- Assist in transforming IT Service Management onto a strategic business asset
- Assist in defining and managing the complete lifecycle of IT Service Management Process
- Provide a holistic approach to IT service management, embracing agile practices.
Active Learning is an official Accredited Training Organization (ATO) of Axelos - the owner of ITIL®.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. Used under licence of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Who Should Attend
Professionals interested in understanding concepts of ITIL. These include:
- Executives and key stakeholders
- Process Owners and Managers
- Senior technical and operational staff
- IT professionals and consultants
- IT customers
- General IT knowledge
- Senior technical and operational staff
- IT professionals and Consultants
- IT customers
Introduction to ITIL 4
- Purpose of ITIL
- Evolution of ITIL
- Definitions: Service, IT Service, ITSM
- About ITIL 4
- The ITIL 4 Certification Scheme
- ITIL 4 Foundation Exam
Key Concepts of Service Management
- Products and Service Offering
- Service Relationships
- Utility and Warranty
The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Introduction to the Four Dimensions of
- Organizations and People
- Information and Technology
- Partners and Suppliers
- Value Streams and Processes
- External factors
Service Value System
- Service Value System
- Inputs and Outcome of the SVS
- Components of the SVS
Service Value Chain
- Introduction to ITIL 4 Service Value
- Service Value Chain Activities
- Design & Transition
- Deliver & Support
- Service Value Chain Interaction with
ITIL 4 Guiding Principles
- Introduction to ITIL 4 Guiding
- Focus on value
- Start where you are
- Progress iteratively with feedback
- Collaborate and promote visibility
- Think and work holistically
- Keep it simple and practical
- Optimize and automate
- Interaction of ITIL Guiding Principles
General Management Practices
- Continual Improvement
- Information Security Management
- Relationship Management
- Supplier Management
- Architecture Management
- Knowledge Management
- Measuring and Reporting
- Organizational and Change Management
- Portfolio Management
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Service Financial Management
- Strategy Management
- Workforce and Talent Management
Service Management Practices
- Change Control
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Service Desk
- Service Level Management
- Service Request Management
- Service Configuration Management
- Availability Management
- Capacity and Performance Management
- IT Asset Management
- Monitoring and Event Management
- Release Management
- Service Continuity Management
Technical Management Practices
- Deployment Management
- Infrastructure and Platform Management
- Software Development and Management
"The instructor provided answers to the questions being asked while citing examples for us to understand further the subject being discussed. "
IT Helpdesk, Federal Land Inc.
"His real-life examples of the applications of ITIL4 concepts makes it easy to understand and appreciate the learnings. Makes you want to apply as soon as you get back to work."
Asst. Manager, Terumo Philippines Corporation
"This course is very applicable to IT and non-IT fields. Highly recommended."
ICT Staff, Terumo Philippines Corporation
"The instructor is indeed an expert in ITIL as he could explain the concepts and the topics in the best way all of the students would understand."
ITG Head, Bank of Makati
"The course material is really good and can be immediately applied to any organization, but with more time perhaps a longer version, it will provide more unrealized benefits and understanding."
IT Specialist, FARFETCH
"Excellent instructor. Easily understood."
Infrastructure Manager, Pascual Laboratories Inc.
"The course content is precise and accurate. Able to explain concisely and cites examples for some topics being discussed. Mock exams help the trainee to achieve their certification they are targetting."
SMMT-TIM 2016, INC.
"The Instructor has delivered the whole course beyond my expectations. He has shown expertise in this subject and this gave more confidence to us to take the exam."
"I like the examples given by the instructor because it's based on experience and not on theory only. I simply understand the topics when examples are given."
Senior Team Manager, TELUS International Philippines
"Consistently provides helpful tips and anecdotes that relate to several topics within the course. Highlights important points and makes sure to repeat them every so often to ensure retention. Excellent instructor."
Network Supervisor, Smart Communications Inc.
"He encourages participation and gives practical examples. He has excellent communication skills and a very pleasant disposition."
Quality Coach, Unisys Philippines
"The instructor is amazing. He really breathes ITIL. There are no parked questions. All questions have been answered clearly."
Senior Analyst, Nasdaq
"The instructor was well versed with ITIL and her teaching ways are very effective which help me a lot understanding ITIL 4. She communicates and interacts well and answered our questions confidently."
IT Service Desk Analyst, Bluestone Servicing
"The best training center I've ever attended."
Product Deveploment Officer, Get Solid Corp.
"I like how comprehensive the course was. It was a good introduction/ awareness to ITIL."
HRIS End User Support Officer, International Committee of the Red Cross
"I can say that knowledge-wise, Mikel knows the subject very well and very accommodating to all the questions that we have. He explained as well the topic the way we can easily understand it. A job well done for him. I like how comprehensive the course was. It was a good introduction/ awareness to ITIL."
International Committee of the Red Cross
"Very good training indeed and can't wait for the next one. Job well done ActiveLearning Team!"
Skyarrow Technology Inc.
"The instructor is excellent!!! He's very good! I was able to understand everything! And honestly, even by just listening to him, you can answer the ITIL questions! No review needed. "
Henkel Asia Pacific Shared Services Centre
"The instructor is an ITIL Expert indeed who uses a good analogy for the students to better understand the subject matter. The course content is useful enough for us to understand ITIL and to grasp the topics discussed."
Bank of Makati (A Savings Bank), Inc.
"The entire course and teaching session are very great, learned a lot the process and function of ITIL, Training facility is modern. We have been ITIL-ized."
Global Max Services