User Experience (UX) is a hot topic for any business wanting to improve the way they attract and retain customers. UX is central to designing meaningful experiences that matter to customers. When done right, you will understand your customers better, improve the customer experience and see opportunities for new products and services.
This boot-camp is fast-paced, hands-on and interactive. It has been designed to focus on “learning by doing” rather than “learning by listening”.
You Will Learn How To
- Appreciate the importance of applying UX
- Apply usability principles and assess usability
- Understand who you're designing for
- Create Personas
- Create Customer Journey Maps
- Conduct formal usability tests, heuristic evaluations, and expert reviews
Who Should Attend
- Product Managers
- UX Designers
- Interaction Designers
- Visual Designers
- Startup founders
What is UX
- The User Experience Process
- What is User Experience Design (User, Experience, and Design)
The Discover Stage
- User Research
- The Research Mindset
- Data-Driven Design
The Design Stage
- Problem Elicitation
- Rapid Ideation
The Prototyping Stage
- Prototyping - What is Prototyping and why do we do it?
- Nielsen's 10 Usability Principles
"Master of subject. Clarity of voice. Engaging."
Project Leader, UCPB
"Great insights and answers on problems that we often encounter when designing."