What You Get
- DevOps Fundamentals Certification Exam
- 2.5 days of High Quality Classroom Training
- Access to ActiveLearning's Virtual Labs
- Accredited PeopleCert DevOps Trainer
- Official PeopleCert Courseware
- Certificate of Attendance
- Official DevOps Fundamentals Certificate from PeopleCert (Digital)
- Exam Prep Guarantee
- Email consultation with instructor for 30 days
DevOps is a software development approach to work that combines software development (Dev) with information technology operations (Ops). The goal of DevOps is to shorten the systems development life cycle while delivering software releases frequently, in close alignment with business objectives in a faster, better, and cost-efficient way.
This DevOps training and certification program will help you gain practical guidance on how to deliver effective DevOps through 15 essential practices, especially about well-established ITSM frameworks.
After completing this DevOps certification program, you will be a DevOps Fundamentals certified professional.
ActiveLearning is an Accredited Training Organization of PeopleCert
You Will Learn
- History and need of DevOps
- Key concepts of DevOps
- Business value of DevOps
- Concepts underlying C.A.L.M.S., The Three Ways, continuous delivery, and the scope of the full stack
- DevOps culture, transformational leadership and DevOps structure and teaming
- Evolution of the DevOps Practices and the 15 essential practices of DevOps
- Agile project management and Scrum methodology
- Key concepts of cloud technology and virtualization, automation for deployment pipeline, and architecting for continuous delivery
About the Exam
The examination is closed book and made up of multiple choice questions.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Number of questions: 40
- Pass Mark: 70%
The exam is taken on the last day of training.
Who Should Attend
- Software development professionals
- IT Operations
- IT Service Management
- Business Analysts
- Project and product managers
- Anyone aspiring to gain knowledge of DevOps principles
- What is DevOps?
The Urgency for DevOps
- The Business Value Delivery Problem
- The IT Value Delivery Problem
Key DevOps Principles & Concepts
- C.A.L.M.S. & the Three Ways
- Continuous Delivery Across the Deployment Pipeline
- The Scope of the Full Stack
The Full Stack: People & Culture
- What Is a DevOps Culture?
- Transformational Leadership
- What Is a DevOps Team?
The Full Stack: Processes & Practices
- The Evolution of DevOps Practices
- The 15 Essential Practices of DevOps
The Full Stack: Technology & Automation
- Automation for the Deployment Pipeline
- Cloud Technology & Virtualization
- Architecting for Continuous Delivery