Microsoft Excel is the industry-leading tool to help you work with data on the desktop. This Microsoft Excel Intermediate training course enables you to become more productive by allowing you to automate data processing essential to your daily work.
Yes, ActiveLearning is an official Microsoft Learning Partner.
With this Microsoft Excel Intermediate training course you’ll get to learn how to do the following:
- Make formulas easier to understand using named ranges
- Use functions such as XLOOKUP, string and date functions
- See different “What-if” scenarios using the Scenario Manager
- Group data and see subtotals
- Create more engaging reports y adding images
- Visualize data using charts
- Take advantage of Excel Tables
- Apply different styles and conditional formatting
If you're familiar with Microsoft Windows, you should be able to attend this Microsoft Excel Intermediate training course. Basic Excel skills at the Microsoft Excel Basic level are required.
This Microsoft Excel Intermediate training course assumes that you are already familiar with the topics discussed in our Microsoft Excel Basic training. If you want to advance your Excel skills even further, you can take the Microsoft Excel Advanced training course.
This Microsoft Excel Intermediate training course uses Microsoft Excel 2021 and Microsoft Windows 10.
No. However, this Microsoft Excel Intermediate course along with the Level 1 and Level 3 courses will help you pass Exam MO-200: Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019), which will earn you a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification.