You Will Learn How To
- Write and compile C# applications using Visual Studio
- Understand different C# constructs and other language features
- Understand Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Reuse existing classes using inheritance
- Create simple GUI applications using multi-layered architecture
- Take advantage of the built-in libraries of the .NET framework
- Access databases from C# applications
Who Should Attend
- Introduction to C#
- C# Language Fundamentals
- C# Development Overview Using Visual Studio
- Control Flow Structures
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Creating Your Own Classes
- Inheritance, Polymorphism, and Advanced OOP Concepts
- Exception Handling
- Essential Classes
- Creating Desktop Applications using WPF
- Accessing Databases
"The course materials used and the discussion are very organized. "
Bim Modeller/Coordinator, SNC - Atkins
"The course is good to start and know more about programming. The Exercises sums up most of all the coverage of the topics."
"The instructor is very intelligent. He is so lively when it comes to teaching and making the subject more interesting. Cites different examples where we can understand more about it."
"The course content mainly discusses basic C# syntax/uses. It is usable for me because I'm a beginner in C# environment."