This new (2016) ITIL Practitioner qualification takes an entirely new approach to service management education and training. It focuses on the “HOW to make service management happen” rather than the detail of “WHAT service management processes do”. The course offers practical guidance on how to “adopt and adapt” the ITIL framework to support your organization’s business objectives.As such it is the missing link in the ITIL qualification portfolio.
The course addresses the practical issues of: gaining management support, bringing about the cultural change and ensuring that best practice adds real and measurable value to the organization.
Active Learning is an official Accredited Training Organization (ATO) of Axelos - the owner of ITIL®.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. Used under license of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
You Will Learn How To
- Apply your theoretical knowledge in ITIL
- Drive improvement in IT Service Management
- Manage change from a larger perspective organizational change
- Measure and Report
- Establish objectives and setting of goals for different parts of the organization
Who Should Attend
- This course is aimed at all levels of IT service professionals
- The course will be specifically of interest to those individuals who need to have the key skills to be able to begin to know ‘how’ to adopt and adapt ITIL in their organization
Candidates must hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate (gained since 2007) and should have a minimum of three years’ experience of working in a service management role. The official publication “ITIL Practitioner Guidance” accompanies the qualification and must be studied prior to course attendance.
About the Exam
ITIL Practitioner covers three key areas crucial to the success of any and all improvement initiatives:
- Organizational Change Management
- Measurement and Metrics.
The ITIL Practitioner guidance follows 9 Guiding Principles:
- Focus on value
- Design for experience
- Start where you are
- Work holistically
- Progress iteratively
- Observe directly
- Be transparent
- Keep it simple