Developing robust Java enterprise applications is a complex process often requiring extensive infrastructure code. In this course, Java developers learn how to quickly build enterprise Java applications using the industry-standard Spring framework. Through intensive hands-on exercises, you learn how to implement high-performance applications while reducing development time.The instructor brings with him a wealth of corporate and training experience on disciplines of enterprise Java development. A SpringSource Certified Professional, his passion is to help individuals maximize their potential as Java developers. He continues to receive encores in his training programs as he inspires learning and application in various areas of Java technology.
You Will Learn How To
- Develop scalable enterprise Java applications using Spring
- Build application infrastructure using Inversion of Control (IoC) and Dependency Injection (DI)
- Perform unit testing using stubs and Spring's test support classes
- Modularize functionality using Aspect-Oriented Programming (AOP)
- Add a flexible application user interface with Spring Model View Controller (MVC)
- Use Spring to simplify Hibernate development
- Be more productive in Spring development using SpringSource Tool Suite Eclipse IDE
Who Should Attend
Introduction to Spring
- The Spring Framework
- How the Spring Container Works
- Spring Modules
- Setting Up a Spring Development Environment
- Creating the Bean Configuration File
- Declaring a Bean
- Interjecting Dependencies
- Creating the ApplicationContext
- Autowiring Beans
- Detecting Beans Automatically
- Inheriting Bean Definitions
Spring Testing Support
- Unit Testing
- JUnit 4 Annotations
- Spring Testing Support
- Crosscutting Concerns
- AOP Concepts
- Declaring Advices
- Writing Pointcut Expressions
- Problems with JDBC
- Using SimpleJdbcTemplate
- Spring's Data Access Object Support
- Exception Handling
- Transaction Management with JDBC
- Spring Annotation-based Transaction Management
- Specifying Propagation Behavior
- Specifying Rollback Behavior
- Spring XML-Based Transaction Management
- Using Spring in Ordinary Web Applications
- The MVC Design Pattern
- View Resolvers
- Quickstart to Spring MVC
"Overall the course gave me a lot of knowledge now."
coreDev Solutions Inc.
"The activities played a big role in learning the course. It was easy yet challenging."
Indra Philippines Inc.
"Just the right amount of activities. Well constructed, the activities were not too difficult nor too easy."
Texas Instruments Philippines Inc.