School Operations Officer (Full-time)
- Will manage course scheduling and booking of instructors
- Facilitate the sourcing and recruitment of new employees and instructors
- Updates consultants' contracts and maintains 201 files
- Prepares payroll data and incentives
- Generates course evaluation reports and performance reviews
- Prepares and documents HR Polices and Procedures
- Preferably with experience in HR administration and recruitment operations
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service background
- Analytical with good business acumen
Take the next step.
If you believe you qualify , we invite you to email your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
, and indicate "OPERATIONS OFFICER " in the subject line.